Thursday, May 21, 2009

New leaf pendant!


A new design, one I'm really happy with!

A delicate antiqued brass leaf, measuring about 1 and 1/4 inches in length, and not quite as wide. Like my In Bloom necklace, I paired this piece with a pressed czech glass leaf and flower. They make the most adorable jingling noise together.
The chain is antiqued brass as well, 18" long, and it's finished with a lobster-claw clasp.

It's available with four different colors of flower - Frosted lilac (shown), amethyst, periwinkle, and opaque blue. I'm hoping to have more color options for the glass flowers soon.

My husband's input on this proved very helpful. He was the one who urged me to get the leaf pieces in the first place, and he also encouraged me to add a glass leaf to it as well. I'm quite pleased with the results, and am proud to now showcase it in my Etsy shop.
Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. The leaf necklaces are so beautiful. You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete