Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More new earrings!


A lovely new little design. They just need a name, then they're destined for the shop!
They're tiny metal scrolls in an antique silver color, with a rhinestone accent and a delicate little czech glass drop in baby pink. The pink is so pastel, my camera washes it out horribly. They're so much prettier in person!
They're quite darling, but I'll only be offering 3 or 4 pairs, and then that will be all of this design I ever release!

I don't always like making limited-edition pieces, but sometimes, it can't be helped. My Midnight Garden necklace will have to be limited-edition as well, now, because the lovely brass piece has been discontinued, and I cannot find another supplier who has one of the same type. It's a shame, because it's one of my favorites! But I can now only offer 3 of them, as I'd like to keep one for myself. I tend to keep one of everything I make.
After all, that way, I can show it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment